Scholarships being offered through other associations and organizations related to the field of corrections.
MCA Scholarship - Deadline for Submission is 6/1/19
MCA will be awarding 2 $500 scholarships. Scholarship Application Submission Opens Soon!
Intoxalock Scholarship - Deadline for Submission 12/31/19
We are excited to announce our 2019 Intoxalock Drunk Driving Prevention Scholarship opportunity that we feel students may be interested in applying for.
Details for this scholarship offer can be found by clicking on this link: https://www.intoxalock.com/scholarship/
Corrections Associations - click on the association to be directed to their website
These new and updated publications are now available from House Research 7/2018:
Fees for Government Data (New)
· Senior Citizens Property Tax Deferral Program
· Survey of State Estate, Inheritance, and Gift Taxes
· An Overview of Minnesota's DWI Laws
· Liability for the Crimes of Another (New)
Health & Human Services:
· Minnesota's Medical Cannabis Therapeutic Research Act
· Minors' Consent for Health Care
· Regulation of Electronic Cigarettes
· State Regulation of Health-Related Occupations
· The Minnesota Newborn Screening Program
These are not MCA training events - click here for the list of MCA Events
Training and conferences listed in this section are being offered through other associations and organizations related to the field of corrections or those in the field may benefit from these events:
> March 29, 2019 - 8:30-Noon: Investigating Identity Theft Training for Law Enforcement
> April 12, 2019 - 8 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.: Metropolitan State University (Free Event) Understanding and Responding to Mass Incarceration: Women in the System
> May 15-17, 2019 - MACPO Spring Conference - check their website for registration to open.
> May 21-23, 2019 - OJP Conference on Crime and Victimization - check their website for registration to open.