Scholarships being offered through other associations and organizations related to the field of corrections.
Click here to access MCA's Internship and University Resource list.
Corrections Associations - click on the association to be directed to their website
These new and updated publications are now available from House Research 7/2018:
Fees for Government Data (New)
Health & Human Services:
· Minnesota's Medical Cannabis Therapeutic Research Act
· Minors' Consent for Health Care
· Regulation of Electronic Cigarettes
· State Regulation of Health-Related Occupations
· The Minnesota Newborn Screening Program
These are not MCA training events - click here for the list of MCA Events
Training and conferences listed in this section are being offered through other associations and organizations related to the field of corrections or those in the field may benefit from these events:
>April 29 - May 1, 2020 - MARRCH Spring Retreat
>May 27-30, 2020 - MACPO 63rd Annual Spring Conference