Scholarships being offered through other associations and organizations related to the field of corrections.
Intoxalock Scholarship - Deadline for Submission 12/31/19
We are excited to announce our 2019 Intoxalock Drunk Driving Prevention Scholarship opportunity that we feel students may be interested in applying for. Details for this scholarship offer can be found by clicking on this link: https://www.intoxalock.com/scholarship/
Click here to access MCA's Internship and University Resource list.
Corrections Associations - click on the association to be directed to their website
These new and updated publications are now available from House Research 7/2018:
Fees for Government Data (New)
· Senior Citizens Property Tax Deferral Program
· Survey of State Estate, Inheritance, and Gift Taxes
· An Overview of Minnesota's DWI Laws
· Liability for the Crimes of Another (New)
Health & Human Services:
· Minnesota's Medical Cannabis Therapeutic Research Act
· Minors' Consent for Health Care
· Regulation of Electronic Cigarettes
· State Regulation of Health-Related Occupations
· The Minnesota Newborn Screening Program
These are not MCA training events - click here for the list of MCA Events
Training and conferences listed in this section are being offered through other associations and organizations related to the field of corrections or those in the field may benefit from these events:
>August 19-29, 2019: Grants Training in St. Paul, MN - Click here for full event details.
>September 13, 2019 - MARRCH - Shared Solutions Addiction Summit: Viewing Marijuana through a Public Health Lens
>September 13, 2019 or October 2, 2019 - click on the date for more details and registration
Community Trauma Trainings by the Minnesota Peacebuiliding Leadership Institute:
The STAR-Lite Training - Learning Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience in a Single Day