If you have just signed up for a New Membership and have just paid for it via PayPal, your membership needs to be activated before you can sign up for the conference. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your membership has been activated.
Early Registration Rates End for Registrations Paid by 9/1
MCA Annual Training Institute
October 24-26, 2018 at the DECC
October 23: Special 85th Anniversary Event 6:30 p.m.
at the Inn on Lake Superior
"Past Reflections and Future Bridges"
Click here for conference schedule
Awards will be presented at the MCA 85th Anniversary kick-off event, Tuesday evening, October 23rd ; Northern Lights Ballroom - Inn on Lake Superior (more details below)
$250 Early Rate for full 2-1/2 day conference: Must be paid by 9/1/18. Rate increases to $350 if not paid by 9/1. (includes lunches and all evening events)
$350 Registrations being paid after 9/1/18
$400 Registrations late registration rate after 9/30/18
Conference fee does not include your lodging (see lodging information below-breakfasts included at most hotels).
POST & CEU Credits
POST and CEU Credits for various attendees will be offered. Watch for more details.
- Membership is required for conference attendance.
- Membership must be current and active to register on-line.
- Click here to sign up for a membership.
- If you register for the conference and your membership expires by October 31, 2018, MCA will send you a renewal invoice. Renewal invoices must be paid by 9/30/18.
- YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT MEMBERSHIP TO REGISTER ONLINE.
- Agency paying for membership and registration: If you do NOT have a current membership, and your agency is paying for your membership AND conference registration by check, your agency may submit a paper registration form with a check. Click here for registration form.
- Attendee paying for membership only: If membership is the responsibility of the attendee, membership must be paid before registration can be processed. Attendee may also register for conference on-line after membership is paid. Attendee will be sent conference invoice and must give to their agency for payment processing. Click here to sign up for a membership. If you are unsure what your membership status is, you can sign into the MCA website and click on your profile or email the MCA office at email@example.com.
- ALL INVOICES ARE IMMEDIATELY SENT TO ATTENDEE. SEPARATE INVOICES WILL NOT BE SENT TO YOUR AGENCY FOR ANY PAYMENT PROCESSING.
- MCA does not need a copy of your agency Purchase Order. Attendee receives an invoice immediately upon registration.
Fall Conference Sponsors
Thanks to our Fall Conference Sponsors
MINNCOR Industries - Conference Printing
Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge - Registration Bags
RS EDEN/RSI Laboratories - Lanyards
Thrivent Financial Services
The Hills Youth and Family Services/Woodland Hills
List will be updated as sponsorships are made.
Tuesday Evening 85th Anniversary Kick-off Event & Awards Ceremony -Northern Lights Ballroom - Inn on Lake Superior 6:30-11:00 p.m.
Join us as MCA kicks-off the 85th Anniversary celebration!!
Music by the Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge Choir
Appetizers & Networking
MCA Awards Ceremony for:
Corrections Person of the Year
Professional Achievement-Field Services
Professional Achievement Award-Correctional Facilities President's Award
Click here for the Awards Nomination Form - Deadline July 15th
Wednesday Evening Hospitality Event - Clyde Iron Works
6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
GTL - Thank you Sponsoring Shuttle Service for this event!
Hospitality Event Sponsor list will be updated as registrations occur.
Exhibitors - contact Sherry Bohn or Jason Mereness regarding this event.
Thursday Evening Sponsor List - Grandma's Sports Garden 6:00 p.m. - Midnight
Dinner buffet, music by Good for Gary, games, Touch Tunes, more food and Networking!!
Thank you to our Sponsors!
List will be updated as sponsor registrations occur
Sponsor Opportunities - Click here for sponsor opportunity information. Special MCA 85th Anniversary sponsor opportunity available.
Cancellations must be received in writing to the MCA office via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following refund schedule will apply:
100% refund before 09/01/18
50% refund 09/02/18 to 10/01/18
No refund 10/02/18 or after
If a registrant is unable to attend you may send someone in their place in lieu of cancellation, just e-mail the MCA office.
Refunds for payments made by credit card will have the transaction fee deducted from the refund.
Hotel Accommodations – Conference Attendee Registration and Exhibitor Registration does NOT include overnight accommodations. To make hotel reservations, contact the following hotels by 9/23/18 and ask for the MCA rate:
Canal Park Lodge: 218-279-6000
The Inn on Lake Superior: 218-726-1111 or 888-668-4352
The Suites Hotel at Waterfront Plaza: 218-727-4663 or 800-794-1716 (ask for group name MN Corrections 2018)
Pier B: 218-481-8888
Holiday Inn & Suites: 218-722-1202
Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark (hotel option for those bringing the family!) 218-728-3601 or 800-777-7925
See you in Duluth!