Join us for MCA's Annual Training Institute
This will be an in-person event!
"Distanced ~ But Together"
October 27-29, 2021
Grand View Lodge
The Annual Training Institute will kick off with
the Awards Ceremony on Tuesday evening.
Awards Ceremony - 10/26 6:00 p.m.
Awards Social Hour Sponsored by:
Conference Schedule - The full conference schedule will be posted an an announcement made. Click here for a preview of session topics being offered and information about our keynote speakers!
Session Attendance Certificates: MCA will provide verification of session attendance by MCA Program Committee session hosts for each session.
*Event will be evaluated and will take place based on CDC/MDH COVID guidelines at conference time.
Wednesday - Exhibitor Hosted Hospitality Night: 10/27 6-9 p.m. followed by musical entertainment
Thursday - Networking & Entertainment Night: 10/28 6 p.m.-midnight ~ Food, activities, and music will take place at the Roundhouse Brewery.
Thursday Evening Sponsor:
- Membership is required for conference attendance.
- Membership must be current and active to register on-line.
- Click here to sign up for a membership.
- If you register for the conference and your membership expires by October 31, 2019, MCA will send you a renewal invoice.
- Renewal invoices must be paid upon receipt.
Lodging: Lodging is Not included in registration. Click here for the link to the Grand View Registration Site. Lodging registration closes 9/23/21.
Double Occupancy per person/per night $66 (plus tax and fees $76.54) - Double occupancy is 2 people sharing 1 bedroom with 2 beds and 1 bathroom.
Single Occupancy per person/per night $90 (plus tax and fees $104.37) Single occupancy is 1 person in a private bedroom and bathroom. Based on availability, there may be single occupancy rooms available in a multi-room cabin.
· YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT MEMBERSHIP TO REGISTER - you will need to be logged into your account.
· If you are unsure what your membership status is, you can sign into the MCA website and click on your profile OR email the MCA office at email@example.com.
· If you do NOT have a current membership, and your agency is paying for your membership along with your registration, contact the MCA office at firstname.lastname@example.org
· SEPARATE INVOICES WILL NOT BE SENT TO YOUR AGENCY FOR ANY PAYMENT PROCESSING. Attendee is responsible for giving invoice to agency for payment processing.
· MCA does not need a copy of your agency Purchase Order. Attendee receives an invoice immediately upon registration to submit to their agency for for payment processing.
MCA Vendor Number for the State of Minnesota SWIFT System: 202784
MCA E.I.N. 41-1449704
Cancellations* must be e-mailed to the MCA office at email@example.com.
100% refund before 9/1/21
50% refund 9/1/21 to 10/01/21
No Refund 10/02/21 and after
*In lieu of refund you may send someone else in your spot.