On-Line Registration is closed
Contact the MCA Office Directly with a registation form
click here for registration form.
Join us for MCA's Annual Training Institute
October 22-25, 2019
Grand View Lodge
The Annual Training Institute will kick off with
the Awards Ceremony on Tuesday evening.
Awards Ceremony - 10/22 6:00 p.m.
Awards Social Hour Sponsored by:
Conference training dates: 10/23-10/25
Conference Keynote Speakers:
Wednesday, October 23rd: Matt Havens • “Stop Acting Your Age!”
Thursday, October 24th: Tim Gabrielson • “The Magic of Positive Change”
Friday, October 25th: Dr. Andrew T. Young • “Crisis Intervention Skills: Lessons, Stories, & Examples from a Hostage Negotiator & Crisis Counselor”
CLICK HERE for the draft conference schedule.
POST & CEU Credits
MCA is offering POST and CEU's
- Membership is required for conference attendance.
- Membership must be current and active to register on-line.
- Click here to sign up for a membership.
- If you register for the conference and your membership expires by October 31, 2019, MCA will send you a renewal invoice.
Renewal invoices must be paid upon receipt.
Evening Events (included with paid registration fee):
Exhibitor Hosted Hospitality Night: 10/23 6-9 p.m.
Networking & Entertainment Night: 10/24 6 p.m.-midnight
"Taste of Grand View"
4 stations with delicious themed foods for dinner:
and you can't forget about "Desserts"
Music by the D-Boys
Premier Thursday Evening Sponsor:
Lodging is Not included in registration. Click here for the link to the Grand View Registration Site. Lodging registration closes 9/23/19
Double Occupancy per person $62 (plus tax and fees $71.90)
Single Occupancy per person $90 (plus tax and fees $104.37)
If you are rooming with someone or a group wants to be in the same cabin together, CHOOSE THE "DOUBLE OCCUPANCY" ROOM AND INDICATE all other attendees in your group in the ADDITIONAL DETAILS - SPECIAL REQUESTS OPTIONAL section of the on-line registration. If your facility is processing a Purchase Order (PO) to pay for your lodging, put PO in the Special Requests Optional section when you reserve your room. Also send a copy of the PO to: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is advisable to bring a copy of the PO with you when you check-in for your lodging.
Check out Grand Views new Pool and Fitness Center "NorthPark." This center is for Registered Guests Only.
NorthPark Pool Hours 6:30am-10:00pm (Slide 9am-10pm)
Outdoor Hot Tub 11am-10pm
Outdoor Hot Tub Adult-Only 6pm-10pm.
Hours may be slightly changed in October
· YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT MEMBERSHIP TO REGISTER.
· If you do NOT have a current membership, and your agency is paying for your membership you will need to sign up for that membership before you can register. Click here to sign up for a membership.
· If you are unsure what your membership status is, you can sign into the MCA website and click on your profile OR email the MCA office at email@example.com.
· SEPARATE INVOICES WILL NOT BE SENT TO YOUR AGENCY FOR ANY PAYMENT PROCESSING. Attendee is responsible for giving invoice to agency for payment processing.
· MCA does not need a copy of your agency Purchase Order. Attendee receives an invoice immediately upon registration.
MCA Vendor Number for the State of Minnesota SWIFT System: 202784
MCA E.I.N. 41-1449704
Cancellations* must be e-mailed to the MCA office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
100% refund before 9/1/19
50% refund 9/1/19 to 10/01/19
No Refund 10/02/19 and after
*In lieu of refund you may send someone else in your spot.